4. toukokuuta 2023

Player of May: Mikhail Mitiushin

Learning chess moves

My father (also in the photo) taught me to play chess when I was 5 years old. At the age of 7, I already started playing professionally in the chess club.

How often do you play chess?

Every day. When I have free time, I pick up my phone and play blitz.

Joining a chess club

I spent my whole life in one club: Boris Spassky Club, St. Petersburg. In this club I have got great achievements. It was a great time, but after I turned 18, I had to leave the club. Lauttasaari is my second club. I hope I don't have to change clubs again, and I can help the club win trophies.

Achievements in chess

I cannot list all my achievements in chess because there are so many of them. But the most important thing for me is the fact that I no longer play chess professionally in the club, but I still play at a good level.

The best game

My best game is waiting for me.

A memorable chess experience

There have been a lot of chess games in my life, so it's hard for me to choose one. I hope that my best and most memorable games are waiting of me.

Opening repertoire

I like unusual debuts.

Playing style

It's hard for me to describe my chess style. I don't like to play standard parts, but always something new and unusual. So that the opponent can never prepare for a game with me.

Motto in chess

Chess is more than a game.

Chess idols

Hikaru Nakamura.

Favorite time control

I love fast chess, up to 15 minutes for each game.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti